Skip to main content

About Me...

My name is James Murphy

I chose Digital Media as it links in with the career I want to do when I succeed school of Graphic Design. 
I have keen interests in the subject from the creative and professional mind I give for the work I have produced in the past and will carry onto in the future.

My hobbies include playing football on the weekends joint with being a FA Qualified Referee and earn money on the weekends. Hobbies also consist of doing a few edits on Photoshop the odd time and also playing the guitar with huge interests in guitar music from the 70s, (mainly) 80s and 90s!

Comments

  1. Lovely to meet you James and know a little more about you.
    We look forward to teaching you for the next two years.
    Mrs McD-H & Mr D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment