Skip to main content

JULIAN OPIE INSPIRED GRAPHIC DESIGN WORK

JULIAN OPIE INSPIRED GRAPHIC DESIGN
"OUT AND ABOUT"

This is an image in which I created. I got numerous pictures / images of Julian Opie's graphics work, which consisted of many objects such as long, lanky, skinny figures minding their own business doing that they usually do, which we would see in our everyday lives when we go out with friends or family, hence why I named it "Out and About". 
I selected different single images of figures and copied them on different layers each, colour filling them differently than the original pictures and then brought them all together creating one image. 
I done this as part of research for one of my graphic design artists in my graphic design course.



Comments

  1. nice to see the work you are doing in graphics flowing through into your digital media- its a nice combination which enhances this unit- don't forget the commentary .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commentry and how I completed this analysis is done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment