Skip to main content

Unit 20 - Culture Clothing.CO

CultureClothing.CO, is a personal aquirement of myself. I designed the company myself to design, print and sell to the general public. I chose this as it is already there and I can also use the advertisments I create here, to try and sell when all properly set up and running. I am confident that this will work well as it something I already enjoy to do and something that I am consistantly working on all the time.

I will do print based and audio/radio advertising to get the products and brand across to the target audiences. It will be done by the likes of Photoshop and Indesign for the print adverts, however, the use of my own voice for the radio adverts and guitars to create the jingle of the advert, again trying to reach into people's mindsets daily with the catchy rythm. 


Activity 1 Pass Criteria P2 & P3

Client Brief 


Cross-Media Advertising Plan


Pre-Production Planning

Here, is the pre-production planning of what advertising I will produce. It consists of drawings and explanations of what I am going to do, how I have done it and why I have done it. 


Here, is a couple of designs I have put together, as a rough sketch, for part of my pre-production and planning stage. 
One poster shows just the shirt being with the design on it. This will bring focus to the shirt and allow people to judge whether they may invest to buy the shirt or not. Whereas the second planning shows someone wearing it. I have done this for two reasons. One being having someone wearing the shirt will get a better idea of how it will look like on making judgements potentially easier, but two, also to look professional and stand out to the eye of a potential customer. 

The whlle layout if crucial and the typography around it. The different style of fonts (sans serif and serif) would bring different vibes to the table and will fit in with what design is being showcased on the poster. 

My Own Images:
CultureClothing.CO 
Skull Rose T-shirt



Merit Criterion M2 (in addition to P2 & P3)

Presentation justifying my choice of planned advertising and mediums chosen:

Press picture to get view the presentation:
Link underneath if any problems accessing 



https://prezi.com/view/JwnxKIkcTVn6Ex1tYTZR/

Comments