Skip to main content

Unit 3 - Short Film / Video


The use of videos are compelling to an audience, and especially useful for any type of campaign. It is a way of communicating to an audience but having that personal connection right the way through the film, helps the campaign boost to a greater extent. Stats show that the conversion rate of videos making an impact are 80%, proving that having a video or short film promoting the campaign will have a positive impact on it, providing it fits with the appropriate content and language. 

The main aim and in an ideal situation, I would have produced and developed a video promoting the campaign. However, I was unable to complete this task due to other commitments and the tight timescale with doing another four A-Level Subjects during the short time left I had of my studies. Even though no final video was produced, I did not neglect the film product. Over the weeks of making my campaign, I ventured outside and visited landmarks and areas and captured a series of clips that relate to what my video.

As well as using my own clips, I did explore the internet and download some free stock footage, mainly from the site Pixabay. The main reasoning for this was to acquire footage of places that I previously could not get to, but also acquire professionally shot videos to enhance the professionalism and quality of the video overall. 










Comments